Eat My Sandwich

Keeping up with yesterday...


Full of Tiger Biscuits

My version of Chocolate Brownie flavoured ice cream - Tiger biscuits for $1.25. I don't think I've ever reached this low point before. Not here at least. Friends. Money. School. Family. Her. And her.

When did love get separated from romance and converge with relationship? But it was me who always said that love comes out of a relationship. So I must have been mistaken. 

When did insecurity divorce a person to be with material things? But it was me who always said material things were immaterial. So I must have been mistaken.

At least I was right about one thing all along though. All misunderstandings occur because of lack of communication or miscommunication. You never clarified yourself. You can't say sorry without understanding what you did. It's not an honest apology.

Then you said goodbye without saying goodbye...

0 Responses to “Full of Tiger Biscuits”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Chat



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Coach Purses & Handbags are among the most sought after brands in fashion handbags.
Coach Handbag

    eXTReMe Tracker

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates





© 2007 Eat My Sandwich | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.